Wednesday, October 13, 2010

what makes me different than everybody else.

I'm not normal.   All of you guys know that already. I don't really know why, but I am.
I'm different because my uncle threw me into a ceiling fan when I was little.
No, not really.  I mean, yes, he really did, but I think I was different before that.
Most people have a few things that they do, that they're working towards, that they enjoy.  They consider themselves athletes, students, businessmen, musicians, hoboes.  But the cool thing about being me is that I don't.  I'm in youth group, I swim, I write, I draw, I paint, I read, I watch terroristic children, and I plot world domination.  I watch a bit of tv, I am always eating, love music (particularly rock and alternative) and I never wear shoes outside of utmost necessity.  I love my friends, and hate my dogs, and arguing is so much more fun than agreeing with somebody.  I take online classes with (mostly) amazing teachers, and I speak spanish influentamente pero mejor que la mayoria de la gente en los EEUU.

Oh, and I'm slightly out of my head.  but life is less boring that way, so I'm fine with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment