Monday, October 18, 2010

what I think of my friends and why I'm doing this challenge.

My friends are amazing.  There are a lot of people out there who think or pretend they're my friends, but the true friends that I do have, I would take a bullet for.  Whether it's the girl I've known since kindergarten, or the girl  I've been emailing for a year, I feel like I can tell them anything, and they'll at least try to help me out (even if it doesn't actually work.)

And I'm doing this challenge... wait, didn't I already say this?
yes, it seems I did.
"I have a list of things to write on when I'm bored, but if something happens to my brain and I run out (yeah, like that'll ever happen) then I'll be sad. So I'm doing this. for no reason at all, pretty much, except that I now have an insane fear of running out of things to say. I mean, how scary would that be? akin to dying."

I know I'm headed toward a failure of a political career when I just keep repeating myself rather than saying anything remotely helpful to anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment