Sunday, October 10, 2010

plans, hopes, and dreams

yes, I realize that I did this backwards, please excuse my idiocy and LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY!
(you'll also need to excuse my unprofessionally diagnosed case of passive-aggressiveness)

plans: I'm going to learn a bajillion random, useless things, have a ton of fun, and get into a good college. 
hopes: I dearly hope that a random guy will walk up to me one day, give me a coupon for an infinite amount of free QQ, and then we will walk off into the sunset, but then his mother will take him away from me, but she'll give me an entire QQ shop, so I won't care.
dreams: to be quite honest, at the moment I'm not really sure what I want to do with my life, but last night I did dream that ran away and lived with penguins.  I think that might be a hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment